Join LaunchPad INW in celebrating our region’s most innovative companies and initiatives:
Your vote helps us honor and recognize the leading innovators bringing groundbreaking ideas to the Inland Northwest.
Vote now and attend the Innovation Summit on December 11 to find out who wins and help us celebrate an incredible year of innovation!
Most Innovative Company Nominee criteria
- Tech, life science or innovative company based in the Inland Northwest.
- Launched new innovative product or service with demonstrated national or global market impact.
- Significant growth in revenue, profitability and or market share.
- Announced national or global joint venture or collaborative partnerships.
- Innovation focused and inclusive culture.
- Positive impact on society through innovative solutions.
- Awards and recognition received from industry peers and experts.
- Significant capital announcements
Most Innovative Initiatives Nominee criteria
- Goal of the initiative is to increase growth of tech, life sciences or innovative businesses, attract and retain talent and employment, and attract new investment into the Inland Northwest region.
- Has a positive impact on our region.
- Significant capital announcements.
- Collaboration with local businesses, government entities, nonprofits, or community organizations.
- Positive environmental impact and consideration of long-term sustainability
Accessibility and inclusivity in project design and implementation.
Register for our Upcoming Innovation Event
THANK YOU TO OUR FOUNDING PARTNERS
“We’re working in the background to fill our website with informative content about our programs, partners and our region’s vibrant innovation culture.
You won’t want to miss it. Opt-in and we’ll let you know when the new site is live.